I love reading tag posts so when I saw Sprinkle of Glitter and Overdressed and Unprepared 25 things about me tag I thought I'd give it a go too! I know some of you wont be fans of tag posts but I thought it would be nice to get to know each other a bit! I totally encourage everyone to do it too and leave your link in the comments below, or even give a few things about yourself in the comments. So lets begin:
|In the Bad Ass Cafe with an umbrella in my hair, as you do!|
1. My favourite food is either peaches or toast.
2. I live with my boyfriend Stephen.
3. I'm allergic to fish and hate the smell of it.
4. I can go for about a week before I break down and clean everything in sight.
5. When I was little I had a hard time pronouncing words that began with 'v'. So video was wideo and vampires was grampires.
6. I can not go a day without human interaction, I hate being on my own.
7. I have 2 cats at my mom's house and love them like children.
8. I went to see Warm Bodies recently and really liked it but was terrified too.
9. I love going around charity shops and finding real gems.
10. One of my best friends nick name is Poodle (don't ask).
11. Big groups of people scare me.
12. I was named after my gran.
13. When I was 2 I got a pebble stuck up my nose and sneezed it out while at the doctors later that day. My mother was at her wits end.
14. I'm the baby of the family.
15. I hate sport, all of it and can't do any.
16. I've had about 20 piercings done, but currently only have 7.
17. My natural hair colour is blonde.
18. I sleep walk and talk if I'm stressed.
19. I need glasses to see things far away but rarely use them.
20. My favourite thing in the world is to volunteer with old people.
21. My guilty pleasure has to be squeezing spots.
22. I have green eyes with a yellow ring around it.
23. - is my favourite number.
24. I have 3 tattoos and counting.
25. I used to sing opera.
I absolutely love your blog, thank you so much for sharing, I will defintely be working on my list of 25 things. I look forward to your future posts!! :) xx, C.ReplyDelete
Hey Cindee, thanks so much for your kind words and for becoming my latest follower! Can't wait to read your list! :)Delete
Ahh as if you used to sing opera!! I've never come across anyone who did that! Also, apparently I talk and laugh out loud in my sleep, it's so weird lol!ReplyDelete
Did indeed, used to be able to nearly break glass and all. Back in the days of the junior cert :') That is a bit weird, laughig in your sleep, but its ok! We all do things that are a bit mad sometimes xDelete