Saturday 28 September 2013

Botanics Soothing Eye Make Up Remover All Bright

1: Bottle 2: liquid before its shaken 3: After its mixed together
From getting overly excited about trying my new toner, I thought I would keep branching out and try Botanics soothing eye make up remover instead of just using whatever cleanser I had at the time and kind of burning the eyes out of myself - as you do. So lazy arse here decided to try the Botanics range again as their cleanser was to die for and I really loved it, also this was on sale at €4.19 when I got it so it was even better! (normally retailing at €6.29.)

The Botanics All Bright line is for brightening up your skin as it has hibisus, which is a natural brightness booster. It also has natural AHA's from the flower that acts as a mild exfoliator as well so you can have smoother, brighter looking skin. This comes for several other different skin types that I would be well tempted to try out like ones for oily skin. This particular one smells lovely, just like the matching cleaner did. This claims to remove even waterproof make, helps to soothe the eye area, condition the lashes and is for all types of skin, lovely stuff. As with all the Botanics range it has clean, bright and fresh looking packaging that has simple and easy to read font on the labels - something I really like seeing. The little colourdy flower at the bottom is cute too. 

Once you give it a good shake so the water and oil mix together, a few awkward don't spill it, don't spill it dabs onto a cotton wool pad and your done. It is very gentle on the eyes but I have to kind of press it onto my eyes for a few seconds otherwise I am left nearly scrubbing the make up off them. So while this is gentle and doesn't sting or hurt my eyes, its almost a little too gentle. But if you soak the cotton wool really well it tends to work much better and your make up is off in no time. Depending on how much make up your wearing of course, I tend to find that mine comes off with one cotton pad for each eye. It also tells no lies, waterproof make up is no harder to get off then normal make up, so thats a definite plus in my books. 

Overall this is a nice soft eye make up remover, but I don't think it will be my first choice to repurchase again. You never know, I might use it a little longer and then fall in love with it. I will keep you all up to date! But I will keep an eye out for another eye make up remover to compare it to. Perhaps even two, just for science sake mind you...

Make sure and come back soon, I'm going to be holding a Halloween giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment