Wednesday 5 February 2014

Big Boots Haul


You would think I spend my youth in Boots and I would like to say your right but sadly its not true at all. Le sigh, oh well! I went this time on a mission to get something to help with my hair as its recently gone like straw and also I wanted to find a few new things to help with my spots and breakouts. That and I needed one or two repurchase of some much loved make up. Whats a girl to do but go shopping!


Ugh I can't say one bad thing about Aussie if you paid me. And at 3 for €13 how could I say no? Almost out of shampoo, another bottle of conditioner to try help my poor hair and if that doesn't work then some extra love with my spray leave in conditioner might just do the trick! And all aimed at coloured hair to top it off, lovely stuff!


I went looking for a Garnier face wash for blemishes and spots after being recommended it on Twitter and reading about it on a blog post but do you think I could find it! So I settled on Neutongena that had an offer of any two for €7, now you couldn't go wrong there! I got a 3 in 1 cleansing lotion to help with spots and a spot treatment gel. I can't wait to see if they work or not, blog post up at some point.


Next I got the essentials of Veet hair removal cream, Nivea deodorant and some Boots own brand razors. Not the most exciting things in the world but we all need them!

I had a No7 voucher for €6.50 and I have had my eye on their rapid spot reduce treatment for ages so I couldn't pass up the offer! Only left me paying €6.45 which was brilliant. I can't wait to break this out and bathe in the stuff to see if it works at all! I'll report back once I have had a good test run of it.

I also was cheeky and got Vaseline spray and go body moisturiser that was reduced from €6.15 down to €4.15. Again, I have read reviews on it and wanted to try it for myself for ages now so this was perfect. 

Lastly I got a natural collection black eyeliner and seventeen pressed powder that I had run out of and really needed as I like my pale panda look. As you do like! 

Thats all from me for now. Any sneaky purchases that you have made in recent times or something that you have had your eye on for ages and want to get soon? As always keep happy and have a fab day!

1 comment:

  1. I could literally spend an hour or two in Boots or Superdrug. Bizarre as it may sound, I just love looking at all the different products. I usually end up spending more money than I intended to but hey ho lol X

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete