Friday 14 March 2014

3 For 2 Offer In Boots You Say?

So I eh, went to Boots. Its a 3 for 2 offer on so many of the products and apart from going in for more Batiste and sprays, I might have had a little look round at some other things. All in the name of bargains of course.

A quick look at the Seventeen stand and I came away with a gorgeous nude lip crayon and a new colour clash nail effects nail varnish that looks really different, I can't wait to try it out. I also caved into the BB cream craze after avoiding it for so long. Rimmel had a nice one that I tried on the back of my hand with the added bonus of factor 15. I'm dying to give this a test drive and see if all the hype is as good as it sounds or if its one only fit for the bin.

Next I picked up 2 Impulse's for €4 and a half off bottle of Sure in the new mini size which is going to be handy to pop in my bag. It smells nice and also claims to leave no white marks, so we shall see. 


Lastly I bought 2 Batiste in blush as I ran out last week and was left nearly crying! To finish off the 3 for 2 offer I picked up L'oreal elvive's fibrology thickness booster that I've been hearing loads about so I wanted to try it out for myself. 

I've now loads of things I didn't necessarily need but none the less am dying to try out and most likely I will write some reviews on them! What about you, have you taken advantage of Boots brilliant 3 for 2 offers on loads of their ranges? I think I might need to do round two some time soon, just to make sure I'm taking in all the good bargains, you see ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment