Friday 14 March 2014

The Best Of Beauty Challenge: Budget Bargain


By now were well aware that I am as all over the place as the day is long. Lets try see past that, can we?  I mean all relationships have there ups and downs, quirky little things that drive each other totally mad but you love them none the less. And fingers crossed I'm found lovable by at least some of you. The rest just find me sexy, lets face it. (Even I had a cackle at that one!) Right, stop flirting with me and let me tell you about this weeks blogger challenge. 

I'm sure you all know the craic by now, but if you don't then let me direct your lovely selves over to Sam from AllTheBuzz. She is the lady who made and hosts this challenge and is just a peach in general. Make sure and give her blog a poke about. Hell go a step further and give her an aul like or indeed subscribe to her. You wont regret it!


For me a bargain comes every time I walk out the door, I am a mad one for scouring the shelves and have made a happy home in many a euro saver shop. This naturally extends to make up and the one thing I can't have enough of, can't live without, is concealer. My favourite one of 2014 (so far) has to be Catrice and their massive all over corrector concealer palette for the bargain price of about €2.99. Honest to god you just can't go wrong! I did a bit of a post about it here. But you'll see from the photo above that my lovely palette is nearly no more and in the mean time I have been trying out all sorts of new goo on my face. This is where I start talking about the major bargain people. 


NYC cover stick. Doesn't look like much but man can this little thing cover up spots and imperfections like theres no tomorrow. And thats not the best part, oh no. Its $1.99 which means about €1.42 in he shops here. You can find NYC stands in Pennys and in some local chemists too. Grab your knickers and hats and get thee to a stand asap for the next to nothing prices! Your most welcome ;D

As always make sure and check out the #BOBBlogChallenge on Twitter to keep up with everyone elses budget bargains, you might find a few new wonder products to nab!

4 comments:

  1. You picked the same item as Sam so it really must be übergreat. I'm not much of a concealer user but it's deffinitely good to know that I can get a good one that is so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that, was thinking great minds think alike! It really is great :) Your such a lucky lady to not need concealer, jealous here!! :) x

      Delete
  2. I actually got the wet n wild version of these but these are even more affordable and work just as well. My best friend has the two of these and loves them, guess I'll be taking your advice and grabbing my knickers and hats ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't looked at wet'n'wild for concealer yet, which is very odd! I will sort this out asap and get myself some :) Ha!! Knickers and hates both at the ready! x

      Delete