Tuesday 29 January 2013

NOTD: L'oreal Sublime Platine

I had to do a NOTD to tell you all about a nail varnish I picked up on sale in Boots a few weeks ago for only €4, but I think its normally at the €6 mark. Its L'oreal Colour Riche in Sublime Platine 819 and as you can see, its a gorgeous silver that is so eye catching. 

The first time I used it I could not get over how much I kept looking at it and how beautiful it looks on. You will only need one coat of this as it is a more high end product (then what I normally use!) that deserves the name. The brush is wide and easy to use, none of this blobs and painting one nail for 5 minutes business.  This will stay on your nails for about 2 days before it starts chipping. The second time I used it I put on a finishing coat and it lasted me nearly 3 days but I accidentally bit my nail and it started chipping, oh dear. Taking it off is really easy too with one cotton pad soaked in nail varnish remover doing all my nails in one go. 

I have also been eyeing up Barry M's glitter nail paint in Amethyst Glitter that I think would go so well as a top layer with this. I may just pick it up! I would highly recommend having a look through L'oreal's massive nail colour collection and see if anything takes your fancy as these are amazing varnishes and I know I will be getting more of in the future. 

Whats on your nails today?

No comments:

Post a Comment