Friday 11 January 2013

Review: Herbal Essences Seductively Straight Hair Mask

Hello all! Hope you are having a fine and lovely day. I have been using this product for the past few weeks and thought that I would do a little review on it as it has impressed me so much!


This is from the oh-so-divine Herbal Essences range. I have to say I am a big lover of all things Herbal Essences and have been using them for years. The new packaging that they have come out with over the past 2/3 years has been fresh and eye catching. Its very up to date and slightly shiny too, and who doesn't love shiny, humm?

This particular gem is from their Seductively Straight line for dry and damaged hair. They have heaps of different ones to suit all hair types. They come with shampoos, conditions, intensive conditioner, finishing touch cream and many many more. I have long blonde hair and for the most part it is straight, so this was perfect for me. I picked this product up on clearance from my seemingly most favourite place in the world, Tesco. It was under €3 but the normal price I have seen in Boots and Super Drug is about €5/€6. 


And does it work? Well indeed it does. I love my baths so once a week is the perfect time to put some into my hair and then let it do its magic. My hair has been in such good condition recently that I have only used a small amount of the thick, creamy mask on the ends of my hair, while giving the rest a quick condition with whatever happens to be floating around the bathroom. 15 to 20 minutes later, depending on how prune-like I want to look, I wash it out and hop out of the bath to find my hair is noticeably softer, less tangled and more easy to manage. And man does it smell good! This pot has lasted me ages and is well worth looking out for to have a sniff for yourself and see what I'm raving about. Once I finish my pot I will definitely be on the look out for another. 

Have you ever tried any of the Herbal Essences products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment