Monday 7 October 2013

Favourite Things The Past While

My take on monthly favourites, instead of the more normal ones you find on blogs. Those people are a lot more sorted and organised then I could ever hope to be, bless their little socks. So 12 things I want to tell you all about. Show and tell, my fav!


Got my mitts on the new L'oreal skin perfection after reading blog reviews, can't wait to use it more and see if I love it as much as I think I do. Also in love with my Rimmel volume mascara / Twinings rejuvenating nettle tea for €1.75 in Tesco, it tastes really lovely - and pretty box / Downloaded the new revenge wears prada, I'm about 15% in and I am really liking it so far


Cake Boss, I'm obsessed! I've got Stephen hooked too / Bourjois sharpener that I lost for over a year, I just found it again. Best sharpener around, and its only €3 in Boots. Go get it! / After getting this Marilyn Monroe picture for my 18th birthday - thanks Steph! - I finally got it hung


Halloween! I'm so excited, I found these guys a while ago, post here / Again, this girl spider candle holder is from the pound shop and shes a sparkly pink! / I can't wait to try my new Soot from Lush, I got one for my blog giveaway too :)


When I was in the Georges Arcade I had to take a picture of how colourful the earrings were / Hello Kitty slippers I got for my birthday - ruined already from over use! / My grans homemade chocolate biscuits, there were more before the photo was taken, but everyone wanted like 3!


As always, I hope all you fab people are having a great day and start to the week. For those of you who are new, hello and welcome! Thank you so much for following my blog. You can also find me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin' too :)


Have you entered my Halloween giveaway yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment