Saturday 12 October 2013

L'oreal's New Skin Perfection 3in1 Purifying Micellar Solution

 Last to the party as always. Hello, sorry I'm late. Are there any mini sausages left? 

Blog land has been going mad the past while with L'oreal's newist product and after reading many reviews and looking at it in Boots I found it in Tesco one night on special offer - it would have been rude not to buy it.

Girls and boys I can't express how happy I am that I nabbed it, its just the best. The brand spanking new skin perfection 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution 200ml gets rid of make up like no other product I have ever tried - no exaggeration. It claims to dissolve make up, unclog pores and remove impurities, tone and soothe the skin. Honesty seems to be a big thing for this product as it does just what it says on the front. 

This solution is a multi purpose product, used for face eyes and lips, acting as a make up remover, toner and skin smoother. Handy thing to have if you don't fancy getting out all your potions and lotions or if your trying to pack lightly when travelling. It suggests leaving the skin perfection soaked cotton pad against your eye for a few seconds and then just wiping away, taking with it a lot of eye make up. Thats a big yay! for me as I always end up scrubbing at my eyes desperately trying to get mascara off my lashes.

I was surprised how water like this is, with no alcohol, no perfume and hypo-allergenic. This is suitable for all skin types, so that means us sensitive skin people! It doesn't sting my skin or eyes and theres no make up or grim left on my face after using this as I've tested it out a few times now, cleaning my face again with different cleansers just to see if anything more came off. I can't give this any more praise without writing sonnets. This is going to be something I've recommend to friends, got my family to try out and I think I might even get one or two bottles for Christmas (yes, I've said Christmas before its even Halloween. Don't hate me, just planning ahead!)

Have you entered my Halloween giveaway yet?


2 comments:

  1. this looks great, i think im gonna try it anytime soon, im really curious about this new product. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great to hear, I'm sure you'll love it! Make sure come back and tell me how you got on with it :) x

      Delete