Friday 4 October 2013

Seventeen Phwoarr Paint Eye Concealer

On one of my many visits to Boots I found Seventeens new Phwoarr Paint heavy duty under eye concealer in fair. I got it as part of a buy one get one half price deal on a whim as you can never have too many concealers, you can see it in my haul post here


I wasn't sure what to expect with this as Seventeen isn't a make up brand I see talked about a lot in blog land. It seems to be the brand I'm going back to more and more in recent months, they are bringing out some really great things and they can do no wrong in my books. For example I have been a lover of their eye shadows for a very long time, you can see it in my whats in my makeup bag. This product claims to be 'The One. The hard core concealer to wage war on under eye circles.' I'm delighted to report that it does just that, wages war and wins hands down. This is a gorgeous creamy, thick and rich formulation that you can blend with your fingers with ease over those dark circles and they vanish in an instant. I like to use a little on those really red spots too as it really covers well and hides the worst of it, then use some setting powder as I don't want to look shiny!


The colour that suits my skin tone perfectly is in fair, but their overall colour range is a bit limited. Apart from that not so cool fact, it reminds me a little of Benefits boi-ing for a quarter of the price at €5.49 which is average for high street make up. It also looks a like boi-ing with the round black packaging, with the added bonus of a mirror. Over all this gets a huge thumbs up from me and I would say this will become a permanent must have for my make up bag. You can get it here if your in the UK but it doesn't seem to be on the Irish Boots site yet.

Have you entered my Halloween giveaway yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment