Saturday 9 November 2013

Autograph's New York Perfume


I'm a big fan of perfumes but I don't have a huge collection. Once I find one or two that I really like I stick with them, purely because new nice smells can be hard to find and theres always the possibility of me having a bad reaction or asthma attack to a one. So its best to keep to what I know for the most part.  

Marks and Spencers New York is one that I was gifted a few years ago and have loved ever since but only recently just picked up a little bottle again to see if I was still as in love with it as ever. I got a little purse spray bottle thats 10mls for €7. Not a bad deal and it smells oh so good. The black box that that it comes in looks super luxurious and the gorgeous gold lettering just makes it magic.

The smell itself is blends of top notes of dergamot and apricot with heart scents of damask rose, jasmine and warm woods and sensual base notes of velvety musks, creamy sandalwood, vanilla and heliotrope. Yup, thats what I thought myself.. Considering I can never describe scents at all, its either sweet, spicy or bitter. But you really do get a beautiful jasmine and sandalwood smell, maybe its best if all you lovely people go have a sniff yourselves next time your passing a M&S to see what you think. 

M&S have some great perfume jems and also the makeup will surprise you too if you give it the chance. Take a look here for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment