Saturday 12 July 2014

Penneys, Boots And Other Random Bits Haul


I know I've just done a haul post, but that was for books and this haul only has one book in it. So that doesn't count at all. Right? Grand! I went off to Penneys in search of some new leggings the other day and naturally spent 'only 5 minutes' - An hour later I came out with half the shop. I'm not even slightly sorry. I got a load of new knickers too and if you've been round these parts long enough, you'll know I always show you my new knickers. I'm nice like that you see. 


First off, I went into Boots for only hair stuff and walked out with only the hair stuff. Lads I don't think I was very well. I needed a new shampoo and conditioner, Boots own brand smells divine and it was two for €3. Sorted! They didn't have my normal hair dye in stock (the blue box? I'm great with the names..) so I picked up the fancy new Bleach London that seems to only be in stock in the Liffey Valley branch. Boo for that if your interested in getting your mitts on some, but you can get it online. This was €6.69 and the range is drool worthy. Seriously, go. Look at it all. Cry a little if you must. Its a brand of beauty.

Picked up a sneaky €3.99 chicklit in the value book shop in town and a Maleficent Funko Pop figure in Dublin Comic Book shop. €15 but would you look at it! No? I'll be in the corner.. 


Then I went a little crazy in Penneys. I needed it all, Honestly. I got two gorgeous necklaces, the colourful bead one was €6 and the arrow, feather and triangle one was €3. I couldn't leave the pink roses for €2 in the shop either. They called to me. It was meant to be.


I got all the knickers. Cats, stars, butterfiles. Oh my little heart is happy. They were all about €2 and the lovely (if I do say so myself) royal blue bra was €5. I has a matching thong but I already used that to floss my teeth with. Ha! Me? Thong! Would you go way outta' that!


You can never go wrong with €3 for a pair of shoes that, yes ok. Will fall apart in about 10 minutes but they were nice. The leggings that were €2.50 each and a weird sheer material black floaty kimono that was €9 were all too bored and hard to photograph. But you know what all that jazz looks like. 

I needed a mirror for my bag after months of squinting at my reflection on my phone and this owl one was happy making for €2.50. I also got €3 cupcake headphones. They don't give amazing sound but for that price and the fact that when I break them in the near future I wont feel too bad.  

Two quick repurchases were my beloved Catrice concealer palette €3.79 and my Wet'n'Wild pressed powder for €3.99. I also nabbed a Garnier eye makeup remover for only €2.30. Its €2.86 in Boots - its the little victories! 

Anything catch your eye from my haul? 
Or have you bought any bargains recently?

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the shoes! As you said, they probably would fall apart in five minutes but for the prie you couldn't complain and they are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been wearing them non stop, there really comfy! I might just go buy a second pair for that price :) x

      Delete
  2. I want all of the things! :D
    Could you do a review on the Bleach dye cos I've been wondering what they're like! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha you'll have to come shopping with me next time your up in Dublin! I would be delighted to do a little review :) Thanks for asking x

      Delete
  3. Love the shoes, cat underwear and Malificent!! I badly need purple toning shampoo for me blonde hair so I must check out bleach London, have heard great things. Also really want to try the garnier micellar water version for face so will be heading to penneys once I'm up on my feet again! great haul lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you lady! :D I've never tried any of Bleach London's stuff, but I totally want it all, ha! Thanks :) x

      Delete