Thursday 31 July 2014

Today I Got All The Bargains! (Haul Post)


I'm just home and I'm far too pleased with all the bargains I got today, so I have to share them. Boots are only amazing for the offers and deals recently, so naturally when Seventeen were doing a buy one get one half price offer I couldn't resist getting the new falsifeye HD mascara  (€8.89) and the new stay time 25 hour foundation (€8.19).

The sister and myself were having a grand aul natter the other day and from her recommendation I got a Nivea sensitive 3 in 1 micellar cleansing water (€2.74 normally €5.49) and Nivea double effect eye make up remover (€2.49 normally €4.99). She also suggested I try the Garnier ulta-purifying fresh scrub (€3.59 normally €5.39). From reading reviews I had to try the Aussie dry shampoo (€4.32 normally €6.49) and I have been eyeing up all the Bleach products since they hit the shelves soo.. I got the reincarnation mask (€7.99). Before you think I lost the run of myself, I had a €10 gift voucher and a lovely €9.20 saved up on my card - oh happy days!  


Next I wondered into the Body Shop to try grab another bargain before their sales ends. Yes the Body Shop has a sale on, run! I got an almond shower gel the other week and decided to get another before they went back to the normal price (€5 normally €8.95) as they are just, nom nom nom. I also got the raspberry body scrub (€10 normally €18.95) the week before as well. Today as I was paying I picked up a little tea tree oil face wash (€2 normally €4) and the girl asked if I would like to sign up for a loyalty card that was on offer for €4 instead of the normal €10. Lads, did I get a bargain or did I get a bargain! She was kind enough to give me some samples along with my card too. I couldn't recommend the Body Shop in Liffey Valley enough, theres no scary intimidating security guards there to frighten you out of the shop like they do on Grafton St!


Lastly I nipped into Dunnes on the hunt for an exfoliating foot packet yokie that Nurse Fancy Pants talked about in her post over here. It was €4 but if Chloe says they are worth it, you damn well get 3! On my way to pay I spotted this necklace that was reduced (€4.50 normally €9) and they have nearly all of their jewelry reduced at the moment. Just being the enabling person that I am mentioning that.. 


Any bargains catch your eye?

8 comments:

  1. Girl after my own heart. I love a bargain too! I've heard a lot about the new 17 mascaras, might have to see what all the fuss is about!
    In Katie's Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm all about the bargains! Yes, haven't tried it yet but looking forward to it! x

      Delete
  2. Ohh I may have to try those Nivea products! I'm getting sick of using the Garnier cleansing water and eye makeup remover. Don't like them all that much! You're amazing for the bargains haha! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garnier is great I use it too, but I'm always on the look out for something that could be just as good or better! Ha, well thank you very much :D x

      Delete
  3. Body Shop sale! Hrrrrrrrrrng!

    I've bad luck with bargains, but I've been known to leave Dealz with ALL the pens and mugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a feckin amazing sale too! Oh wow, haven't been in Dealz in ages I must remedy that! x

      Delete
  4. There is nothing better than finding a bargain! You picked up some gems here

    www.insightkatie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always after a good one, thanks very much! :D x

      Delete