Tuesday 22 July 2014

Soap&Glory Sugar Crush Collection


I've been a massive fan of Soap&Glory for years now but sometimes the S&G signature scent can be a little overpowering and not to my likes. This is totally my own fault though, I've used far too many of their products and now I'm reaching for their other scents in the range. I guess you can have too much of a good thing! Right now I'm really in love with the sugar crush collection, its totally different from other scents in the range and I really love the slightly summery feeling it gives me when I have a shower in the morning.

First I have to talk to you about the gorgeous body wash. Like with all S&G things, I love all the bright pink packaging with these products, they make my heart flutter a little. I've taken this body wash out of the shower recently purely as I don't want to use it all up so quickly! This is the fresh and foamy body wash in a handy 500ml bottle with a pump. It smells like lime but sweet too, its not overpowering and stays on your skin after you've finished in the shower, something that a lot of body washes don't do. It foams up well and gives lots of bubbles. It also contains radiance boosting kiwi juice just to make your shower time fun even fancier. You can use this as bath foam too, but I've yet to try it out, preferring to keep it for the shower in the morning, This is €9 in Boots. 


To compliment the body wash I use the sugar crush body buttercream. This is the thickest and most rich moisturiser I've used in a very long time, its nothing short of utterly beautiful. I realise in the warm summer months not everyone is going to want a heavy thick cream which is understandable, but keep it on the wishlist for the cooler months, its worth it. I have used this so much in the past two months and have barely made it to the halfway point in the big 300ml tub. Once the cream hits the heat of skin it spreads easy and a little goes a long way which I was genuinely surprised about to begin with, thinking I would have to scoop most of it out in one go. This is the heavy duty kind of moisturiser that cures the sand paper elbows and knees and makes the rest of the skin silky soft - if I do say so myself! Its packed with shea and cocoa nut balm, kiwi juice water, lime and almond oils. You can again get this in Boots for 14.75 which I would consider pricey normally, but I have got so long from it without finding the bottom yet, I would say your skin will thank you. If not your pocket!


There is a body scrub in this range too, but I'll be talking about that soon in another post, so look out for that! From having a quick goo on the Boots site I've noticed all these products are in a 3 for 2 offer, so you could try them all out and save some money at the same time. (And get a few Boots points, man I love those things!) So theres another excuse for all the product junkies out there to nip into the shops and be tempted!


Whats your favourite S&G product?

4 comments:

  1. I can smell them from here. They look amazing! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh great! Have a real sniff if your passing a Boots though, I don't think you'll regret it! :) x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yay! We can start a fan club, its just that good ;) x

      Delete