Sunday 24 March 2013

I Swear I'm Alive


Well, hey there people! I know, I know, you have full rights to give out and whine on at me about disappearing from the blogger world for almost a month now. But life seems to get in the way a lot of the time and it has been no different for me. First of all Stephen and myself had to up root and move house, and then I started a new job that entails me leaving the house at about 10am and not coming back until about 11pm. So as I'm sure you can imagine its a little difficult not to fall in the door at night and go to sleep on the front mat, let alone try magic up a decent readable blog post for you all! 

If I'm honest, I think the mad new life style couldn't have come at a better time as I was starting to find it a little difficult to stay on top of blogging, new products and that sort of jazz along with cooking, cleaning, friends time and other life-y stuff. But never fear I will always pop back cos' I love my blog and all the posts I publish here are not only little pieces of me, but also serious time, effort and love have gone into them.

So over the next while I have a lovely list of new posts I can't wait to write and share with you all! To name a few in random order are;
  • Whats in my bag post
  • A review of LUSH Mask of Magnaminty
  • Soap&Glory's Peaches and Clean 
  • My new love, The Natural Collection's eyeliner 
  • Book review of Hurry up and Wait
  •  Soap&Glory's shampoo and conditioner
  • My every day make up routine
  • A post on my plans for my upcoming tattoo

That is all in store for you lovely guys and girls. I hope you will forgive my lack of presents the past few weeks but I'm very excited now to be back though and fingers crossed I'll  be posting at least twice a week from now on, if not more. As always I hope everyone is having a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment