Thursday 12 December 2013

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Sticks



I've had these two for about 3 months and they have found a new home in my make up bag. I switch them up with my 17 eye shadow trio that you can see in my whats in my make up bag post. Rimmel the past 12-15 months they have been on the ball with things like their match perfection foundation and apocalips lip lacquer, just love this make up brand so much and they can do no wrong!

Theses are a beautiful creamy formula that are easy to apply and blend. The colour pay off is amazing too, something I was quite surprised about considering how creamy they are. The two I have are bulletproof beige and the darker brown is bad girl bronze. They are gorgeous to blend together and if I'm in a hurry or don't fancy spending ages fixing and blending loads of eye shadow these are my go to. Even the lighter bulltetproof beige works great on the water line and the inner eye to make them bigger and brighter to give you an overall brighter more awake look. Thank you please! The packaging is also sleek and easy to store away, just a quick pop off the lid and a swipe on the eye lids and your good!

The one down side to these is they don't tend to stick for the same hours as my normal eye shadow lasts. I find myself touching my eyes up more and if its any way warm then its off down my face with them! A litte does go a long way though, which is a plus. They come in five colours and are €5.95 but at the moment Rimmel have a 3 for 2 offer on in Boots, so you might be able to pick up a little something extra for yourself totally free. Now if thats not something to smile about then I don't know what is!

Hope everyone is keeping well and having a fab week - the weekend is in sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment