Tuesday 25 February 2014

NOTD: New Seventeen Quicker Slicker Colour


It feels like I haven't talked about nail varnish in ages and I'm glad that this is the particular one I'm going to be rabbiting on about today. This is one that I picked up in November (I think) when Seventeen was on 3 for 2. I grabbed it when I saw the offer and then it got shoved to the back of the draw like so many of my poor things. I'm such a boldie for doing that, please tell me I'm not I'm my own?!

Anyway, I'm very excited about Seventeens quicker slicker colour. First off, it comes in 25 different shades, I know right? And if thats not enough to make you want to have a glance at them in the shops or online then let me inform you that they are €3.79 each. I know, I'm like chocolate. So bad for you, but so damn good too. (Yes, I really did just compare myself to chocolate. You'd know I'm tired today.)

Have a look below at the bottom picture, I put that up last Monday on twitter when I wasn't sure of the colour - fury. I am still slightly ifie over it, but thats not what I wanted to talk about. Since that tweet, I haven't bothered to take it off. So that over a week of biting nails, putting them in harsh bleach water and the rest. The top four photos underneath are how my nails look today with only one coat on, with and without the flash. They are starting to chip yes, after over a week I'm not at all surprised. But they are only starting to chip. For someone who covered herself in nail varnish all the time, this is a pretty rare thing to find.


I'm so so impressed with this nail varnish, I can't believe that this has lasted so long and with only one coat. When I compare a brand that is more 'high end', expensive and better marketed like Maybelline and their latest nail varnish (review over here) you can't beat something cheap that works 5/6 days longer then what some would consider 'posh' brands. Basically - run out and buy some Seventeen quicker slicker colours asap!

As always hello to everyone and especially you new people out there! Hope everyone is having a good week and  keeping well :) 

2 comments:

  1. You are like chocolate. I love you. I love chocolate. Therefore you must be like chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your always so lovely and butter me up like nothing on earth mrs, thanks ;) xxx

      Delete