Friday 27 September 2013

Soap&Glory Clean, Girls Body Wash

I have had this so long I can't even remember when I first got it. I think it might have been givien to me as Christmas present, maybe. But I do remember how much I loved it, that sticks out. Its a really huge bottle being 500ml but has easy access with a handy pump. The bottle itself is something you would be proud to display in your bathroom, with a pin up girl on the front cover and some bright, fun lettering as with all S&G's packaging.

Inside this massive bottle is a pinky coloured cream that has S&G's signature sent of Mist You Madly. Its also packed with musk, vanilla, blackcurrant, bergamot, magnolia and freesia. But for me after easily six months of on and off use, I can't wait to finish off this body wash. The Mist You Madly sent is, to me, now a really horrible over-powering smell. No thank you very much!

In fairness to the body wash, it does do a lovely job of cleaning and moisturizing your skin, leaving it soft and fresh.Not to mention that a little goes a long way, this stuff creates a creamy lather in seconds. The sent actually clings to your skin for hours after which to begin with I really liked and was a little more relaxed in the knowledge that I wasn't going around with a swarm of flys after me! (pause for giggle over funny image) 

I doubt very much if I will ever buy this again, or another S&G product that has this sent, but I will look out for new things in their line that might just make up for the fact that I now really hate this smell! However, if you like the sent and want to make a sneaky purchase for it, you can do so here for €8.50 which isn't that bad considering how big this bottle is and how long it lasts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment