Friday 15 November 2013

A Surprise November Glossy Box


For I don't know how long I have read blogs and watched youtube videos in equal amounts of envy and awe over all the different beauty box subscriptions longing for one of my own. Most only ship within the UK or America and so, I was only left to look at other peoples and dream of one day owning my own. Well ladies and gents, that day has finally arrived. 

I woke up yesterday morning and found that the postman had delivered something special for me, a box. That said Glossy Box on the side and was covered in the logo. Addressed to me. Me! My very lovely (and clearly out of his mind) boyfriend got me an early Christmas present. Yup you guessed it, a subscription to Glossy Box. I would have cried if I wasn't just awake and out of bed. Naturally I ran and grabbed my camera so I could open it and document it for you lovely people (see how good I've gotten, not even opening things before I get photos!) 


 The packaging. Can we please just talk about the packaging for a second here. Not only is the outer box so fancy looking and keeps the insides safe, but the actual gorgeous pinky coloured box itself is to die for. I'd be happy with that alone. The box is a hard sturdy thing that will be perfect for storing something in later. Inside is black tissue paper and a sticker of the Glossy Box logo along with a ribbon that matches the colour of the box and keeps everything in place. Ugh, packaging meltdown, its so perfect!

Along with Glossy Magazine and the little leaflet that tells you about each product inside, are the fancy things themselves. A mixture of 5 high end and regular products, some samples and some full sized. 
In brief I received:

Vichy idealia life serum samples in a cute little bag.
 A Full sized Emite Make Up micronized eyeshadow in Dams. 
A full sized Yves Rocher France hand cream.
 (Oh my god the smell makes me want to spread it on toast!) 
A full sized B. smokey soft blendable kohl eyeliner 
And lastly a full sized Scholl dry skin exfloiator skin care. 

I can't wait to try all these lovely things out and will have reviews of the different products popping up soon once I get a good go of everything! If your like me and have dreamed of your own for a long time, then take a look at their site here.



4 comments:

  1. I came home from work and found my Glossybox waiting for me!! I love the handcream I just want to eat it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely treat after work! I know right?! I can't stop using it and getting everyone to smell it ha. Did you get the orange and chocolate one like I did? Think it has to be the best one x

      Delete