Thursday 14 February 2013

Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Nose Strips


I have always wanted to try out pore strips to see if they worked and last week curiosity got the better of me and I'm so glad it did! I picked up Boots own brand 6 pack of tea tree and witch hazel nose pore strips for just under €7. Theres still a 3 for 2 offer on a lot of Boots brands at the moment if anyone fancies picking these up. In the box you get 6 individually wrapped nose strips that contain antibacterial tea tree oil and witch hazel that calms your skin . I sometimes buy a bottle of witch hazel water to use as a cleanser so these caught my eye immediately as I can have quite sensitive skin that breaks out easy if I'm using a new product. The whole idea of put something on your face and it visibly takes away the bad stuff is both an amazing and slightly sickening concept. But I had to give it a go anyway.

You simply wet your nose, remove the clear backing of the strip and apply it firmly over your nose. After making sure to smooth it down all over your nose you leave it for about 15 minutes until it hardens. Then my favourite bit, peel it off. Ending up with oil, clogged pores and black heads all been taken away in the little strip.
If I'm honest I wasn't expecting much from the strips and maybe my lack of expectations is what made them more amazing. They worked really well and cleaned the pores on my nose like no ones business. So much so that after I raved on to Stephen (who has the lovely image of me walking round in my jammies and a pore strip ingrained in his mind forever) he wanted to try them too.. Don't tell him I let you know though.

I want to know if you can get a full face strip and just go mad or if someone will go about making this product happen? Thank you, please! They work every time, and you can use them up to 3 times a week. Clearer skin, less blocked pores and reduced black heads? Don't mind if I do! Once I use my box I will be back to Boots to get more. Think they could become a favourite and something nice to treat my skin once or twice a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment