Tuesday 19 February 2013

Soap&Glory The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser


Soap and Glory have several deep pore cleansening products and this has got to be my favourite one from this brand and my overall favourite hot cloth cleanser. I even featured it in my very first Friday Favourites post, now thats saying something! This 3in1 product claims to clean, smooth and melt away make up - it does exactly what it says on the tin! so to speak. Its my go to make up remover/face cleaner when I'm lazy or tired and I am not willing to admit how many times a week I use it! To top it all off, it comes with a free muslin face cloth, fancy. 
This lovely thick creamy stuff has panthenol. sweet almond, orange and my favourite, lavender essential oils which is the main sent. I have always loved lavender, so when I smell this last thing before bed it makes me sleepy and all ready to hit the hay. Also I love all Soap&Glory's eye catching packaging and this is no different with its fab box. Even the tube is something pretty to look at and I love the different colour font. 

Wonderful smells and looks aside, it works a treat with my skin and 'melts' all make up from my face in about 60 seconds after massaging it onto my face. I am also happy to report that I use it on my eyes with no irritation or stinging, something thats great considering how much eye make up I use. It even takes off tough waterproof mascara - a real pain to try and scrub off with a cotton pad and some cleanser. 

I have noticed a difference in my skin and less awful pesky spots too since starting to use this in late December. Its not hard on my skin at all and doesn't leave a residue like some cleansers I've used do. My tube has lasted me ages and still has a third of the product left, which is great considering I use it almost daily. Its well worth the money being just under €12 for a super-hero-type-product that you can get online here and in Boots. I just can't get enough of it and will be going back to buy this again and again. I even have a second tube on standby for when I finish my first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment